Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DanG DanG is offline

Default Anyone Have a Westward 1KEN7 Drill Press (1 HP, 1 Ph., 20", MT3, etc.)

Yes, Joe I have one. I won't be back at the shop till Monday.
Send me a list of what you need. I have modified the table lock
and table raising crank and have installed a large removable wood
table cover.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Anyone got one?

I'm looking for some measurements off the machine. One
measurement is needed to .001" but the rest could be provided to
1/16" or so and would work just fine for me...

These are Grainger sold drill presses... If someone is visiting
a Grainger and can take measurements, I'll take care of you...

Thanks to anyone who can help...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022