Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

In article , "Adam Corolla" wrote:

You didn't really answer my questions. Probably my fault for my rambling,
random style in my post--I apologize, I was very drowsy then.
I'll try to state my questions as clearly as possible.

[snip]
The questions I'm asking don't require pages and pages of complicated
answers,

Actually, they do.

just a few sentences will suffice.

Actually, they won't. The subject is much more complex than you appear to
realize.

Therefore, the answer "go read
a book" will be taken as an admission that you don't know the answers.

It is not my job, or anyone else's, for that matter, to remedy the
deficiencies in your education -- and your unwillingness to make the necessary
effort (i.e. "go read a book") will be taken as an admission that you would
prefer to remain argumentative and ignorant.

Also, I would like to know if you hold the belief that reducing taxes
results in stimulation of the US economy which ends up bringing more income
into the government by increased tax revenue.

If by "reducing taxes" you mean reducing tax *rates* -- yes, I do hold that
belief, and it's a mystery to me why anyone does not, as the historical record
shows quite clearly that that is exactly what happens.

--
Regards,