Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Lewis Chris Lewis is offline

Default CA. Fires - What's wrong with the inspectors?

According to HeyBub :
I guess in a fire zone (everywhere but Alaska), the "authorities" could
require metal shingled roofs. Unless you build underground.

Alaska is no good. Earthquakes and tsunamis. By the time you
factor in all of the risky areas (left coast, east coast, and
everywhere else due to tornado, hurricane, fire, drought, ice
storm, blizzard or earthquake), you end up trying to park almost
300 million Americans in Churchill Manitoba.

Which the Canadians might not like. As a Canadian, I wouldn't
like...

Oh right, polar bears. That's no good either.
--
Chris Lewis,