Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default CA. Fires - What's wrong with the inspectors?

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:49:08 -0400, Terry
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:24:15 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
(Chris Lewis) wrote:

Because fire isn't very safe in built-up areas. It has a tendancy
to do things you don't want it to. Controlled burns sometimes
get out of hand.

I have a friend who used to be a smoke jumper and he said even in
their high trained hands, "controlled" is a time sensitive description.
One minute it is, the next is may not be.

It looks like there are some strong indications that illegals have
started at least some of the fires to create construction jobs for
themselves.

One report stated illegal immigration was down; near and around San
Diego, due to the fires.

A local here, suggested all illegals go to SD for work.

--
Oren