Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weil Mclean Boiler and Becket Burner problems

"mstrspy" wrote in message
I had my boiler replaced last year with a Weil Mclean Gold series oil
fired boiler. I had it serviced for the first time this year. It has
been nothing but trouble since it was serviced.
It makes a big bang when it fires up and then after it runs a few
seconds it missfires; that is it stops firing then starts again, Sort
of like the fire goes out for a secnd or two. The pump runs while this
is happening. Anyone know what's going on? I'm having the guy come
back, but I'm a bit dissapointed in this system. It's new and should
be such a pain.

I doubt the problem is the equipment as much as the service tech. There are
many things he could have done wrong so get him back to correct it.