Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How tall should outdoor antenna be?

On Oct 25, 9:05?pm, "DonC" wrote:
"CJT" wrote in message

Phisherman wrote:

I had to install a convenient electrical outlet for the DC
transformer. Picks up several stations, but PBS is all I watch.

Interesting. I can get (just) PBS with indoor antenna. I want to
install an antenna to get more channels.

Raymond

I wouldn't spend too much time optimizing for analog.

It's not an analog vs. digital issue. It's more accurately VHF vs. UHF but
that's not even totally true as some broadcasters apparently will still be
assigned slots in the VHF band after the 2009 analog shutdown.

After all these years with cable and satellite TV it will be
interesting to see how many homes sprout antennas again.

Most folks I know are dead set against them thinking any antenna even
a dish somehow makes their home ugly....

I kinda doubt the masses will go antenna...........