Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] marc.britten@gmail.com is offline

Default Doing International Business - Differences in Standards, etc.

On Oct 26, 12:29 pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
We expect 100% pre-payment from anywhere outside the US except Canada...
And returning customers rarely get a 50% deposit clause thrown in. I'm not
waiting for my funding. Let them go find someone else and pay twice the
cost I charge...

I was going to say payment terms, but it seems you have that covered.
My company works Net 30 typically, with special deals for different
customers.

The Israeli company we did business with came DOWN to Net 60 when we
delt with them. Not worth it in my opinion, too many banking issues.

If someone wants terms from outside of the US, they had better do one heck
(ibid) of a job of social enginnering on me to make it happen...