Clark Magnuson

Default OT What is happening to the gun control movement?

Carl Nisarel wrote:

Attempting Eddaic Poetry for the first time, jim rozen wrote:

I think that folks of all persuasion can see that what he
did destroyed his journalistic credentials for a long, long
time.

Lott wasn't a journalist, he was an academic researcher. Now
that he's blown his reputation as an academic, all he can do is
publish op-ed articles in newspapers. He's become a journalist.

I watched on C-span a few years back, a pier review of "More Guns, Less
Crime".
The other professors of economics that were proficient in econo metrics
one by one went to the podium and tried to find fault.
To quote one professor before his presentation he said with a snarl,
"It turns out the gun nuts were right."

To make an analogy, if Newton put on a dress and dance the Hokie Pokie,
rocket engines would still work.
Likewise, concealed carry permits when introduced, will lower the crime
in that state, no matter how many variables are normalized.

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.