Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default wheel mount for B & S 824 techmaster?

Randy wrote:

Anyone know what the taper is to mount the wheel on a Brown and Sharpe
824 Techmaster? I just bought the machine and would like to get a
spare wheel mount. The machine has a diamond wheel on it that I have
not even tried to remove, just been spraying it with oil. Looks like
its been on there awhile.

Sopko can't help me unless I send them mine to measure.
(www.wmsopko.com)

Still need to do some cleaning on the machine before I put it to work.

Anyone want a 8 x 24 Abrasive surface grinder cheep? Allentown PA.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

I think MSC carries them. You aren't very far from the MSC warehouse in
Jonestown, right off I81 just before it hits I 78.

John

How cheap is cheap? and what is it?