Posted to alt.home.repair
Manster Manster is offline

Default Awning (retractable) Info?

DonC wrote:
Hi all,

We're located in SE Arizona -- lots of sun, little rain.

We're considering installing a retractable awning on our south facing patio.
We're in a condo so we don't have a nice east-facing patio so south will
have to do. And before anyone springs the "Condominium rules...." issue on
us, rest assured it's not an issue : )

Anyhow, we plan a DIY installation (yes we have the tools and skills : )
but can't seem to find any reviews of various suppliers of such awnings nor
any useful independent installation tips and considerations.

This outfit is good to work with for the DIY'er. YMMV
http://www.nuimageawnings.com/Produc...ings/patio.cfm