Posted to alt.home.repair
anadolu anadolu is offline

Default Get %60 interest

invest your money with us and get the best rate of interest.no taxes
,no charges.
Why are we giving away money?
We aren't crazy or forger. We have opened a new school in Bursa in
Turkey.We made a good work.but later One of our shareholders has
left.We have to pay his shares.that is why we need money.in my
country banks give credits up to 5 percent monthly,annualy % 60.but
ýt takes too much bureaucracy.We decided to give all our profit for a
while and earn all of the company.
If you consider working with us;
you will be able to pay a visit to us and see our school.
or we will contact by phone.
and most important we will have a contract.(at the notary)
we will provide all legal documents.
www.anadolu.egitim.net.tc

we will give you our phone number and address when needed.