Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Cant drive my car at night.

Steve Kraus wrote:
It has P R N D L1 L2.

Mrs. Douglas referred to it as a "prundle."

Remember how she made pancakes by filling the entire pan with batter and
cutting them out with a coffee perk lid? One time it turned out that the
remainder made a perfect head gasket for the truck so they could get their
produce to market on time.

We'll discuss the plug board and the Rutabega Bowl another time. I hope
Mr. Douglas doesn't use up all the hot water for his shower; Eb wants some
more soup!

Chuckle. That plug board was my first exposure to load limiting and
balancing. I don't remember the assigned values to judge if they had any
relation to reality, but the concept was quite valid.

aem sends...