Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Teenagers pulling pranks

Manster wrote in
:

Phisherman wrote:
This week school's out and houses in my neighborhood are getting
toilet papered. Originally, I thought these houses had someone in
school sports or the house has a coach, but this is not the case. I
guess toilet papering a house is not vandalism,

the HELL it's not. it takes time and effort to clean it up.

wet TP across a power line can start a fire.

but certainly can be
classified as littering (a $50 fine, max). At one house they
spray-painted "Ha Ha " on their concrete driveway. What can be
done? What can one do to prevent their house/trees to be toilet
papered?

Wow. TP'ing trees is one thing but graffiti is quite another. Your
local gendarme needs to be patrolling more.

You HAVE to be kidding.
Do you believe police can be everywhere,protecting everyone and
everything,at all times? Are you naive?

You and your neighbors may
want to 'talk' to the authorities.

Now,just what do you mean by putting "talk" (in parentheses!!)??
Be specific and clear.

Or patrol it yourself for a time.
This kind of thing rarely goes on for long, especially once the brats
know they're being watched.

Yeah,and they just wait until you're done patrolling.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik