Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default EZ IQ test...

Christopher Tidy wrote:

On Oct 25, 1:31 am, Christopher Tidy
wrote:

On Oct 24, 2:45 am, "Snag" wrote:

cavelamb himself wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I have no idea what the right-brain/left-brain research says these
days. I've always been confused about it because I'm left-handed,
and some researchers say that lefties use the other side, or
something like that. FWIW, she looked like she was spinning around
clockwise to me.

Stare at a little longer. Even if we don't always agree on policy
and politics, you strike me as a pretty smart guy.

It has taken as long as 22 seconds for it to reverse for me. Often
sooner.

Wes

OK, now I can see it going the other way for a few rotations, but
then it flops back to clockwise.

What do I win? g

--
Ed Huntress

Big question is how many rotations it takes to mare her reverse.

I can (for a short period) make her swing back and forth without
rotating. But it makes my eyes hurt after a few seconds.

Richard

I saw the same thing , half-rotations for a while . But were we looking at
her front , or her back ??
FWIW I'm a lefty too , in most things .

I saw this for a bit. I wondered if there was perhaps something
screwed up about the way my browser was displaying the GIF at that
point, but I'm not sure. It does weird things to your mind.

Chris

It isn't the browser. It's my mind. It just happened again.

Chris

A mindis a terrible thing to waste!