Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default Penny in a Urinal

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:17:32 -0400, willshak
wrote:

on 10/24/2007 12:39 PM Not Again said the following:
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article .com, Harry K
wrote:

Bit OT but I will sometimes not wash my hands after ****ing. Theory
being that my dick is a lot cleaner than anything in that latrine.

Or your hands...

Seems to me that that theory ought to imply that washing *before* is
more important than afterwards!

Before and after! I hate the bathrooms that have only the air driers.
Wash your hands and then have to touch the door knob. I'd rather use the
paper towels and then use the towel to grab the door knob.

I hate those air dryers no matter what. I have a busy schedule,
wasting time in a public restroom to wait for my hands to dry is
irritating at the least. Unless you stand there 3 minutes or more,
your hands are never dry (and that is after drying my hands on my
pants).. We have a local fast food restarant that I go to regularly.
They do not have paper towels at all. Just the hot air. I wash my
hands, come into the restaurant and grab a handful of napkins.