Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Water shut off for shower faucet replacement

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:39:44 -0700, wrote:

On Oct 23, 3:07 pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:11:10 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

[snip]

-- An electrical outage ... would mean no water. My parents used to
keep several bucketfuls in the bathroom for flushing the toilet.

When we had a power failure, my parents made us drink out of the
toilet.

My dog would drink out of the toilet all he time. It was a reliable
source of water. That's why we never used the blue stuff.

My mother would describe sitting down and finding the seat unusually
lumpy and furry.

Mark Lloydhttp://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy

You guys are funny; thanks for the information and laugh!

Thanks for acknowledging that.

BTW, got any idea what's happening to that newline in my sig (the one
before http). This sig comes from a file and nothing's wrong there.