Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need to stain cherry to dark cherry

On Oct 23, 6:00 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Buckeye, AKA: Worthless Nut.

When I first met him about 25 years ago, I thought he was kidding when
he told me that was their state nut. You can't eat it, cook with it,
or do anything else with it. So why is it the state nut? No one
seems to know how that came about.

BIL's name is Gary, and his brother is Ken (Jr.). Ring any bells?

Rings a bell, but I don't know why.

How old is he?

Did he go to Wooster High school?

I believe Gary's Dad and Mom both went to Wooster High, graduating in
the late 30s, but I am not sure. His Dad would be somewhere along the
late 80s now, so that would put him through his grades.

But his sons are both in their mid - late 50s. Gary and Ken both
graduated sometime in the 60s, and they both went to WH.

Robert