Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default Mechanical Aptitude Test

Please, if we can't see the answer sheet, don't recommend the test.

Look harder next time. Sounds like your frustration caused you to miss the
small clickable link that brought up the answer sheet.

I went and took it, got 400, but was disappointed in not having an
opportunity to know which questions i got "right" according to thier
proctor.

ibid.

Reading the responses here, it would appear that I share some of
"folk's" concerns relative to the design of the test.

Yep. Same with me... But it wasn't a "real" test so I'm not going to gripe
about it too much.

I hate to count gear teeth (they could have done that for us with
labels.

And they could have put the ratio below the gears too... I think being able
to properly count is part of the test IMHO.

I should have eaten breakfast instead

I guess that all depends on what you would have eaten...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R