Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default EZ IQ test...

Brian Lawson wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:21:33 -0300, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

SNIP

I couldn't resist slowing it down with GIF Construction Set.

Didn't learn much more than from the full speed version, but if you'd
like to see it I'll leave it up here for a few days:

http://members.aol.com/jeffwkrp/temp...inninglady.gif

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

That's neat too. What program is that?

A shareware program called "GIF Construction Set".

Just Google that name you'll find lots of places to download it from.

It lets you make animated GIFs from scratch and/or modify existing ones.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

I can make her switch rotation direction in my "mind" just by watching
either her extended foot or the hip "next to" her most crooked arm, or
the most crooked arm itself. I just tell myself whether it is now her
left foot/left hip/arm, or instantly reverse in any position where
they are visible, by telling myself that is her right foot/left
hip/arm .

Still, pretty amazing, and a founding of vertigo.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.