Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Paige D'Winter[_2_] Paige D'Winter[_2_] is offline

Default Cassette Pinch Roller

b wrote:
On Oct 23, 11:55 pm, CJB wrote:
Is there anywhere on the web I can order / purchase small pinch
rollers for a cassette recorder. The one I have now has a depression
due to the autostop not working and the player remaining on for many
hours before I noticed it. I actually need a company in the UK or one
that can ship to the UK. All I need is the roller - not the mounting.
I need a selection so that I can use the best one that fits. Many
thanks - Chris B.

make/model number of machine?

have you tried cpc, charles hyde, molgar etc etc...

GO SHOVE A CORTELCO FONE UP YOUR ASS.