Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default EZ IQ test...

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I have no idea what the right-brain/left-brain research says these days.
I've always been confused about it because I'm left-handed, and some
researchers say that lefties use the other side, or something like that.

FWIW, she looked like she was spinning around clockwise to me.

Stare at a little longer. Even if we don't always agree on policy and
politics, you strike me as a pretty smart guy.

It has taken as long as 22 seconds for it to reverse for me. Often
sooner.

Wes

OK, now I can see it going the other way for a few rotations, but then it
flops back to clockwise.

What do I win? g

--
Ed Huntress

Big question is how many rotations it takes to mare her reverse.

I can (for a short period) make her swing back and forth without
rotating. But it makes my eyes hurt after a few seconds.

Richard