Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default EZ IQ test...

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:48:48 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are
(supposedly) using your right brain.

If you see it the other way, you are (supposedly)
using left brain.

Some people do see both ways, but most people
see it only one way.

If you can see it turning both ways, your IQ is
(supposedly) above 160 -- which is almost a genius.

http://www.sonnyradio.com/spinninglady.html

So, if we have only one brain, which one is better?

--
Ed Huntress
Ooooouuuu, what a tempting question!

I have no idea what the right-brain/left-brain research says these days.
I've always been confused about it because I'm left-handed, and some
researchers say that lefties use the other side, or something like that.

FWIW, she looked like she was spinning around clockwise to me.

Look at the text to the right and use your peripheral vision
on the spinning model. It appears to change directions quite
easily when you aren't concentrating on it.

Aha! Now I can keep her going counterclockwise for as long as I want. I was
focusing on her butt. Now I tried focusing on her tits. That seems to do it.

When I look at her head, she flops back to clockwise.

And what if one is ambidextrous? I write with either hand
(taught and better with right though), right-handed
baseball, shoot a sling-shot left handed, but shoot a bow
right handed, gun right handed...

Man, that must be confusing. I play golf and bat a baseball righty, because
that's how I was taught. Everything else is lefty.

--
Ed Huntress