Posted to misc.consumers.house
Charlesmurphy via HomeKB.com Charlesmurphy via HomeKB.com is offline

Default Politics And Cannibalism? Cannibal Politicians! Introducing Hillary Clinton, Bill, Chelsea, Barrack Obama, George Bush, Jr., Dick Cheney, Al Gore, Newt Gingrich, And Capital Hill!

wrote:
Introducing The Dourties And The Dualdigers, The Famous And The Common
People. Nudism? Nakedity? Aren't We Born Naked? Isn't Our Naked Skin
Our Clothes? Is Being Born Naked A Crime By The Dhourties' Logic If
Nudity In Public Is A Crime?

The Dourties' Fortresses For Killing 'Dualdigers' Off - The Dourties
And Their Control Of Dualdigers, In Fortresses For Killing Off
Dualdigers - Molding Up Bread - Clark County Detention Center - Lewd

snip all bull****

You talk too much.