Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Paige D'Winter[_2_] Paige D'Winter[_2_] is offline

Default MitsubishiVS-502R Convergence adjustment

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

A recent problem I have encountered with this dinosaur of a TV,
(however it has worked wonderfully for many years) is the convergence
is obviously off. One thing I noticed when the alignment crosshairs
are showing is the vertical line is off center from the screen. It
seems to be shifted about 2 inches to the left. I can get the
vertical colors to line up nicely into one a single line as usual, but
the whole thing seems shifted to the left. I checked the general
alignments of the fold out mirror, screen, and everything seems to be
true. Any suggestions?

Google is your friend dumbass.