Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett Lew Hodgett is offline

Default Need to stain cherry to dark cherry

wrote

The "wild cherry" (never seen one) was explained
to me to be a trash tree, as was silver maple, and some around him
wouldn't even burn it. It went to the tree dump.

Both are garbage.

Worcester, perviously known as the home of Rubbermaid. As a rite of
passage, like so many in the town he even worked there during his

high
school summers.

You gotta be kidding me.

It's Wooster, named after General Wooster, my home town.

Newell moved Rubbermaid out of town, but Wooster Brush is still going
strong.

What is BIL name? Might even know the family.

Lew