Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger rigger is offline

Default Union Millwrights

On Oct 23, 5:37 am, Wes wrote:
"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote:

What kind of moron slows down a
company such that it is in jeopardy of losing money?

Way too many sadly. I want the company I work for to make great gobs of
money, so damn much they don't have any excuses not to share.

Wes

In case you haven't noticed the hard work you're
doing is more likely to wind up as part of a multi-
million dollar bonus to the executive who figured
out how to screw you.

Are people so stupid that they can't see what's
going on around them? There's no reason to
think up elaborate reasons why jobs are going
overseas. Do you imagine some fictitious union
forced the jobs for computer (and etc.) support
to India??? You would have to be delusional to
believe this yet the same tired old canard is
pulled out every time the subject comes up: "It's
the unions that are forcing jobs overseas."

The unions may have caused plenty problems, but
today's business person needs no union to help
continue screwing people over ( ahh, maximizing
their stockholders "return-on-investment), except
as a scapegoat.

dennis
in nca