Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dan Buckman Dan Buckman is offline

Default FS millright head.

In case someone in rec.crafts is still doing metalworking

I have a head off a two headed millright that I scrapped.
The head has b&s 9 taper and 4" of travel, 6 step spindle pulley but no
motor or motor pulley.
Maybe a little smaller than a J1 head.
should be good for some kind of project.

$50.
I will not ship.
email or call me, I can't look back at the news group cause it gives me
high blood pressure to watch ed and gunner,and other politics pretend
their rational. And I just have to look.

I have a picture of it when it was on the mill, but not one for now,
it's shoved in the bottom of a cabinet and will stay there till someone
wants it or I move.

610-847-8873

my zip is 18942 (southeast Pa.)