Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brent Brent is offline

Default Union Millwrights

On Oct 23, 5:21 am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:05:14 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:28:52 -0700, Millwright Ron wrote:

What a idiot!

***** If brains were cotton. You would not have enough cotton in
your head to make a kotex for a gnats ass! *****

Union definition:
A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of
people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or benefit.

Excellence Is A Process Not A Goal To Do Better ..." Do It The WRIGHT
WAY"

"SKILLED ON PRINCIPLE ----- UNION BY CHOICE"

Do you know why they hate Unions in the South? They hated to call a
Black Man Brother... Think about it?

Ron Oliver
Millwright Superintendent
Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It...... 35 years

Army Security Agency 1967 to 1971
Two tours of duty in Vietnam
MOS 33G40
DD214
Member of D.A.V.

Every really hard worker I know who was also once in a union was
threatened with violence by their (union) coworkers for working too hard.

I suppose that's something for a union guy to be proud of, in a twisted
sort of way.

Me? Well, I like to work hard and get rewarded for it.

And not have to pay some fat rat ******* union knee breaker for the
prevlidge of union seniority when Im low man on the totom pole but
**** loads better then the weinie on top.

Gunner

Funny guys in my primary (non metal) job I'm required to be in the
union for them

I just finished off writing a letter because some dogger during the
day has been busy for two weeks making arragements to test omething i
did two weeks ago. I reamed the guy out for being illiterate then for
being a parrot then fro being "Clairvoyant" then for plain old being a
stupid dog FSCKER. with quotes to back up every accusation.

the Douche in question the company has been trying to fire for 15
years i have "ONLY" 6 years seniority guess who the union has been
crutching along for 20 years

I think Unions are obsolete because most of waht they were needed for
has since become government mandated; at least in my country

Brent
Ottawa Canada