Gunner

Default OT What is happening to the gun control movement?

On 24 May 2004 05:58:38 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Lott **** in his messkit. But that neither changes his research one
way or another.

For me it does. His credibility *might* go up after
a time - maybe ten years or so. But that will always
be there.

See your next paragraph below. Seems you are a victim of your own
double standards, no?

Or are you claiming Bill Clinton was completly a wash
as a Prez?

Why *do* you have such a fixation on him? He did some
good, he did some bad, as president. But he's gone down
in history as the 'man with the blue dress.' Nobody
can change that. Same as nixon and the tapes, carter
and playboy magazine. etc.

Jim

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell