Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Union Millwrights

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:28:52 -0700, Millwright Ron wrote:

What a idiot!

***** If brains were cotton. You would not have enough cotton in
your head to make a kotex for a gnats ass! *****

Union definition:
A combination so formed, especially an alliance or confederation of
people, parties, or political entities for mutual interest or benefit.

Excellence Is A Process Not A Goal To Do Better ..." Do It The WRIGHT
WAY"

"SKILLED ON PRINCIPLE ----- UNION BY CHOICE"

Do you know why they hate Unions in the South? They hated to call a
Black Man Brother... Think about it?

Ron Oliver
Millwright Superintendent
Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It...... 35 years

Army Security Agency 1967 to 1971
Two tours of duty in Vietnam
MOS 33G40
DD214
Member of D.A.V.

Every really hard worker I know who was also once in a union was
threatened with violence by their (union) coworkers for working too hard.

I suppose that's something for a union guy to be proud of, in a twisted
sort of way.

Me? Well, I like to work hard and get rewarded for it.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com