Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
FrozenNorth FrozenNorth is offline

Default Sunroom update

I posted in rec.woodworking a while back concerning using an exterior finish
on wood in an interior sun room. I went a head and used Cabots Australian
Timber Oil finish on all the tongue and groove pine beadboard, after
putting in new electrical, insulation, and a moisture barrier on the walls.
I had a bit of a buzz after putting all the oil on, but the smell was gone
the next day, this stuff seems to cure fairly quickly.

Floor is a chestnut laminate, my wife is happy, so I guess it all worked.
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9

Attached Thumbnails
Sunroom update-dsc1-jpg  Sunroom update-dsc2-jpg