Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_3_] Steve Barker[_3_] is offline

Default cracked concrete slab new home

And he'll say. "ya, ok. go ahead, bill away".

"Noozer" wrote in message

"hands on" wrote in message
ups.com...
I purchased a new home in spring 2005 in Leland,NC. Since then I was
replacing the flooring and found 5 10 foot long cracks in my on ground
poured concrete slab. I also have 6 vertical cracks on the outside of
my slab between ground level and the start of the siding.

It's structural. Simply inform the builder, using a certified letter, that
you expect action on this item and that if no response is recieved within
30 days that you will take the repair into your own hands and bill the
builder.