Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Q on re-commissioning propane service

Mamba wrote:
If I replumb the gas lines, can a standard propane supplier inspect the
system or is there an offically body I need to get to inspect the new setup?

Generally, most have the capabilities to do so, but will probably charge
for more than simply the tank and its direct connections.

Whether you need anything else depends only on your local jurisdiction's
rules -- can't answer that.

Call the supplier -- they can tell you what they can/will do and also
what are the pertinent reg's they operate under where you're located.
Or, if they're not willing to actually make that call, at least who you
need to call to find out.