Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default OT: Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

In article , "Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

snip

You're reading a lot of things that aren't there, Ed.

[This from a guy who, in our last conversation, put words in my mouth
about
conservatives not being willing to give emergency care, and other
stuff....sheesh.]

I did *not* put those words in your mouth, Ed -- you did. And I posted the
cites to prove it, too.

No, you posted cites that proved you're full of crap. I never said the
things you accused me of saying.

Ed, I'm sorry, but that's just not true. You did say it, and I posted cites
that prove it.

There is no question about what I said,
which is all still available online.

Indeed, there is no question at all about it. You *did* say that, and I've
already posted the proof. Twice.

I'm beginning to think there's something more to this than disagreement,
Doug. You want to fill me in?

I don't have any personal animus against you, Ed, none at all, but I'll
confess that I'm completely bewildered by your persistent denials of having
said something that the record clearly shows you did indeed say -- especially
after I've twice posted the proof, in response to those denials. I, too, am
beginning to think there's more to this than disagreement -- you want to fill
me in?

--
Regards,