Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Global Warming is caused by the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

RCM ONLY

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:58:42 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

How many of our own citizens have turned their back on their own country for
a few lousy bucks, spying for the enemy?

Yes, sad, but the list is fairly short. It just seems longer due to
the massive coverage in the media.

I'm afraid you've hit the nail smack on the head. There's not much
people won't do for a fast buck.

Like the alarmist scientists who are bowing to Global Warming(Kumbaya)
because they have sold their souls for continued funding?

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.