Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT: Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

snip

You're reading a lot of things that aren't there, Ed.

[This from a guy who, in our last conversation, put words in my mouth
about
conservatives not being willing to give emergency care, and other
stuff....sheesh.]

I did *not* put those words in your mouth, Ed -- you did. And I posted the
cites to prove it, too.

No, you posted cites that proved you're full of crap. I never said the
things you accused me of saying. There is no question about what I said,
which is all still available online.

I'm beginning to think there's something more to this than disagreement,
Doug. You want to fill me in?

--
Ed Huntress