Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bose Wave Radio

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

You still haven't answered my question as to what exactly you meant
by replying initially to the OP with the statement

"Asking for assistance with a Bose product is asking for trouble".

I did respond, but I'll repeat it -- that the poster is likely to be
assaulted with suggestions that he get rid of the Bose and buy something
cheaper and better.

Perhaps if you so passionately believe that Bose as a company, are
fundamentally liars - not just advertising hype users, or statement
embellishers, but out and out liars - you should put this to their

corporate
legal department and see if they are prepared to defend their position.

Why? I can't sue Bose because I haven't been directly harmed by their lies.

"We", on the other hand, are in a position to spread the truth. Why
shouldn't we? (That's not a rhetorical remark.)