Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT: Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
snip

OK, I guess I'm not quite done yet...

Why did I guess that was the case? d8-)

.., because you've made several categorically
false statements here.

It neither makes me uncomfortable nor does it make it a fact. You seem to
have a near endless supply of criminals in Dallas.

Not me -- I'm not within a thousand miles of Dallas.

Then, for the people who live in Dallas. Please excuse that categorically
false statement of mine. From the way you talked, I thought you knew Walton
personally. g

Shooting two of them
makes no difference that you can measure, except in your fantasies. Nor is
there any evidence that your supply of well-armed citizens does anything
reduce your outrageously high crime rate. The crime reports tell us that
your crime rate remains very high despite the fairly high number of armed
citizens you have, as measured by a report that was done some years ago.

Anyway -- I'm done with this subthread. Have the last word if it makes
you
feel better, but know that I'd rather have Walton for a neighbor than
you.

Doug, you argue that Walton's actions make you safer,

That simply is not true. I have never argued that.

Jeez, I could have sworn you said, when I asked "How much safer are you
because he's there?", you replied "Two fewer thieves in the world because of
him, obviously. Works for me."

Sorry, that must have been another Doug Miller.

which is nonsense, and
then you turn around and tell us what a great guy Walton is,

That isn't true either.

Jeez, after your comments about Walton's "guts," and that he's made things
safer because he killed two thieves, it appeared you think very highly of
him.

'Must have been another Doug Miller.

*Now* I'm done -- unless you make more false statements about what I've
written.

We'll catch up with that guy who's impersonating you and beat him up, Doug.
He may be hiding in Dallas. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress