Posted to alt.home.repair
John Gilmer[_2_] John Gilmer[_2_] is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"John Gilmer" wrote:

If I were betting, I would say you can do what you want on "your side."
Utility workers take that approach when the install and maintain overhead
and underground utilities.

But utility workers have the legal advantage of an easement that says
they can do pretty much whatever they want to on their "area".

So? The property has a deed which essentially says the same thing. The
owner can't transfer rights via an easement that he doesn't have in the
first place.