Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default Are Skunks Causing You Headaches ?

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:26:39 -0700, Trapper Ron
wrote:

Do You Have A Skunk Problem ?

Does it bother you to spending $200-$400 for a animal removal
company to come and trap your skunk.

Trust me this is not Rocket Science, there is no reason to spend
hundreds of dollars on a hired gun, You can do it yourself, I
promises.

Order Today !
Only $6.99

So you've Trapped A Skunk Now What Ya Gonna Do !

Advice From Trapper Ron, a Professional Animal Trapper

Order This Document Today !

Do you have traps to catch SPAMMERS?

QUES: So you've Trapped A Spammer Now What Ya Gonna Do?

ANS: My 50cal shotgun should do the trick !!!!

I'll give away instructions how to shoot a spammer for FREE !!!!