Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag Snag is offline

Default Mills ... another flogging

Karl Townsend wrote:
Just because I have the money in hand doesn't mean I'm gonna grab
the first machine that comes along . No matter how bad I want one .
This is something that should outlast my grandchildren with proper
care and maintainance . And one of 'em is already interested in
makin' chips at 6 . I been waiting this long , a little while
longer to be sure I'm getting the right machine can't hurt .

You got the right attitude toward a machine purchase. One will come
your way. The most important thing you can do is to encourage your
child's interest. 20 years ago, I started doing everything I could to
help my son's interest in making things. At 25 now, its the one
certain thing we will always have in common.

Karl

This is my oldest grandson , the lust to "make stuff" skipped a generation
.... His four year old sister is wanting to "help granpaw" make stuff too ...
I just love it !
--

Snag aka OSG #1
'90 Ultra , "Strider"