Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RMDumse RMDumse is offline

Default Dallas machinist 2, Bad guys 0

On Oct 21, 4:47 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
There's an inconvenient truth for ya', huh?

Or an convenient lie.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.37a0d0d.html

"Until this week, it seemed likely that Dallas would remain No. 1. But
the Police Department has discovered it hasn't been following FBI
guidelines, resulting in the overreporting of certain crimes.

"In some cases, the rules allow multiple crimes to be reported as a
single act. For example, 10 car break-ins committed by the same
burglar within a few minutes of one another count as one criminal act.
Dallas was reporting 10 crimes."

Or maybe not. It could be just NYC is better at covering up its
statistics than Dallas is. However, I know for a fact Dallas tries to
do the same, at least in one case I've already sighted.

Randy