Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] co_farmer@yahoo.com is offline

Default PICTURES from IL railroad museum

On Oct 21, 5:16 pm, Ignoramus15946 ignoramus15...@NOSPAM.
15946.invalid wrote:
Visited it today with 3 kids. (1 mine and 2 of his friends)

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Illinois-Railroad-Museum/

I also donated a old black adjustable Vise that Mike gave me, to their
volunteer repair shop. They were very happy. Their shop was not that
well tooled. That vise was also of the same "black iron" appearance as
the rest of their stuff. See pix.

In the middle, a little close to the bottom, there are pictures of old
giant vertical lathe, giant leblond lathe, and a medium big punch
press or some such. All rusting and destined for scrap, probably.

Impressive museum and nice looking kids. Hope you all made it to the
restroom in time!

Paul