Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Why did the professional camera reviewers totally miss a seriousflaw in the camera?

Arthur Shapiro wrote:

I happen to be one of those who suffered this common problem.

Just to lend some seriousness, duct tape doesn't work. There's enough
continuous upward pressure on the door from the spring-loaded pair of AA cells
that the door gradually shifts the tape, opens slightly, and loses the
electrical connection.

Then you don't know the proper way to use duck (duct) tape. In a
case like this, you use the tape to hold something against the door, so
it CAN'T move.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell