Posted to alt.home.repair
The Freon Cowboy The Freon Cowboy is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

contact the local city arborist, they can advise you of your rights and
responsibilities in this instance .

"John" wrote:
My neighbor has trees that hang all over my fence and more leaves fall in my

ryard then in his. I have to rake them every hour if I want them gone. Can I
thave a tree guy come in and cut the ones that hang over and send him the
bill? I have sent him countless letters asking him to do something but have
got no response. What are my options in the matter does anyone know?ngJohn