Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad AZ Nomad is offline

Default Can I cut the branches of my neighbors trees?

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:59:27 -0400, John wrote:

My neighbor has trees that hang all over my fence and more leaves fall in my
yard then in his. I have to rake them every hour if I want them gone. Can I
have a tree guy come in and cut the ones that hang over and send him the
bill? I have sent him countless letters asking him to do something but have
got no response. What are my options in the matter does anyone know?

Any part of the tree that is on your property is yours to do as you please.