Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Furnace install Questions

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:19:38 -0500, kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

I went to a major appliance parts supplier store and they had a number
of furnaces on display including the high efficiency ones. The panels
had been removed so it was easy for me to make a close inspection of
its assembly modules and installation requirements. To install a high
efficiency furnace is a lot easier than to service one. Specified PVC
ducting for the air intake and burner exhaust. The gas connection and
the electrical connection. That's it.

Really, no condensate drain? No testing or other required hook-ups or
steps???

This post is more to show homeowners how to debunk trolls like kipro
than as a reply to him.

It's simple, don't post inaccurate bull**** and I won't point out your
ignorance.