Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

Rubber is for a gun and for shot Gun use.
California good guys use silver bullets.

I suppose we can go out after the ecological types since DDT was the last
reason now it is Lead. I thought it was politicians myself!

we '''can't''' kill rattle snakes they are endangered species... NOT!

The state holds several large roundups every year. There never seems to
be a lack of snake to bring in to milk and to cook. Someone somewhere
found the right person and got a ruling. Likely in downtown Dallas.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Oct 15, 12:32 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:00:52 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Richard J Kinch wrote:
Lead is at $1.80/lb these days, up from 40 cents a year ago and 20 cents
five years ago.
http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/lead_historical.html
What is the problem with world market for this metal?
Suddenly those neurotic hoards of old car batteries in the back yard don't
look so crazy.
You're going to have to put a burglar alarm
on that sailboat keel of yours...

Im gonna have to start using silver or gold for bullets....

Gunner

How about rubber?

TMT