Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

We're going in circles. I told you earlier that the information came
from my kid's pediatrician. I also told you that if you wanted me to,
I'd call him and see if he still had the information. Do you remember
this?

And I told you your pediatrician is probably an idiot. An appeal to
authority works only if the "authority" IS an authority. Pediatricans (in
general) are more driven by emotion and political correctness than objective
fact.

Bottom line: We reject your "expert." Come up with another.