Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jitt[_2_] Jitt[_2_] is offline

Default Want to build an amp

In article ,
says...
wrote:

(snip)

with out going into great details. It seems that you are interested
in a class D amplifier ?
That type of amp is a PWM systems where you must recreate the sine
wave via the PWM system. The problem with all of this is, you need a
high carrier to be able to cover the complete audio spectrum.
The last one I looked at which was only a low power unit, used a
500 Khz carrier. It would be nice to have something in the line of
2 mhz and up how ever, you'll run into issues with generating R.F.
illegally.

OP wants to implement the amplifier itself in
analogue. I think he will accept some digital controls.